Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Popcorn Preview: The Dark Knight Rises



My question is, why must everything have an end? Especially Christopher Nolan's amazing reboot of the Batman franchise?

This little teaser trailer shows basically nothing, but I am excited as ever about the new Batman movie in 2012. As I've said before, Nolan knows how to market a movie. We get about a five second glimpse combined of Bane, which is the only villain that ever managed to break Batman's back (I have a bad feeling about this movie being the end of the Batman trilogy). We also get a glimpse of a possibly dying Commissioner Gordon and hear a Liam Neeson voiceover. Cool beans. My only complaint is... where is Catwoman?

There's still a whole year to go, but this trailer is a glimpse at an amazing movie.



Photo courtesy of Google

No comments:

Post a Comment