Sunday, May 15, 2011

Popcorn Preview - Humans VS Zombies

This Popcorn Preview takes us on a walk down a road less traveled. On June 1st, a movie called Humans Vs Zombies will be released. Whether it will be in an actual theater that supports independent movies or in the $5 bin at a grocery store is up for you to decide. This latest zombie flick, filmed right down the road from Mount Vernon in Pittsburg, Texas, looks a little promising with the visuals and cheesy with the dialogue. If I can get my hands on it, I'll watch it just so I can see my marketing professor dressed up as a zombie (his name is Scott Sewell, and he is listed on IMDb).

Well anyways, I poked around for awhile to find an official Web site and this trailer. Look now kiddos, because you might just see yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment