Monday, October 4, 2010

Popcorn Preview - Paranormal Activity 2

I'm not ashamed to say that I am a huge fan and supporter of last year's "Blair Witch" phenomenon called Paranormal Activity. Need proof? Just watch the credits on the DVD and my name will be listed there (along with millions of other names). So, don't find it too shocking that I'm really, REALLY excited about the long awaited sequel. However, there are a lot out there that are not excited about a sequel, because the first movie "sucked", "wasn't scary" and "boring". I admit that the original movie was the type of movie that you either loved or hated. Me and thousands loved it, and thousands of others hated it.

I have only have three things left to say. Firstly, that baby is all kinds of messed up. Secondly, that dog better not die. Thirdly, the "Demand It!" option above is only to decide which city the movie is shown in first. You can click on it, or you don't have to click on it. Either way...I AM GOING TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

Well anyways, here it is in all its glory.




Photo courtesy of Google

No comments:

Post a Comment