Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In Retrospect: Halloween Movies

As some of you have probably guessed after reading about The Last Exorcism, Devil, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Paranormal Activity on here...I love scary movies. I especially love watching them during this time of year. The very second that I changed my calender from September 30 to October 1, I popped in a scary movie.

Well anyways, I guess you could say I've had a scary movie overload this month. Don't judge me! When you don't have movies for awhile...you get a little stir crazy. I've seen some stupid ones, some funny ones and some downright scary ones this month. I can't say that I didn't learn some things along the way.
  1. Stay a virgin.
  2. Don't drink or do drugs.
  3. Don't enter a dark room where you just heard an unusual noise.
  4. Don't go into a cornfield.
  5. Love for personality...not looks.
  6. Don't go camping.
  7. Believe in what your delusional friend is trying to tell you.
  8. Have a priest on standby.
  9. It's every man for himself...leave your friends behind.
  10. Don't go inside that creepy building/home.
  11. Protect all private parts from a spear gun.
  12. Run away without breaking a limb.
  13. Don't get into scary situations in the first place.
  14. Lastly...chop the killer's head off! How hard is that?
I shall now highlight for you what I have seen so far... Please excuse me for not watching anything else "scary" that you like. I would like to add Psycho, Darkness Falls, Ghost Ship, Single White Female and many others to this list...but I just haven't gotten to them yet. Oh and I was really, REALLY nice, and I gave you all the IMDB links so you can learn more about the movie if you're interested!


The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

A Nightmare on Elm Street Remake

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th Part 2

Friday the 13th Part 3

Friday the 13th Part 4

Friday the 13th Remake

The Blair Witch Project Paranormal Activity Night of the Living Dead Shaun of the Dead The Others American Psycho The Haunting Hellraiser

The Ring

Halloween

Halloween 2
Halloween H20

Halloween Remake

Hocus Pocus

Carrie

Children of the Corn

The Uninvited

The Exorcist

2000 Maniacs

Photos courtesy of Google

No comments:

Post a Comment