Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dr Pepper's Next Big Promotion

Since I'm majoring in journalism and emphasizing my studies on PR work, I decided to take a stab at writing up a new promotion for my favorite soft drink...Dr Pepper. I'm using the "sex sales" angle here...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have problems finding love and passion? Well if so, then I can’t help you there. But I do have a way to quench your other thirsts. With an ice cold fresh can or glass of Dr Pepper, you can send your taste buds on an orgasmic joyride. Just one taste will send a shiver of ecstasy throughout your entire body. With 23 great flavors in each individual sip, what more could you want from a drink? Don’t get high from Coke, drink a Dr Pepper. Dr Pepper (open and drink-----deeply sigh in delight). Now that’s fresh!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Dr Pepper will be flying off the shelves! Don't you?



Photo provided by LayoutSparks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment