Sunday, November 7, 2010

In Retrospect: The Faded Glitz and Glamour - The Men

Not too long ago, I went over some of Hollywood's classiest actresses. Now I would like to go over Hollywood's most dashing and charming actors that rounded out the Hollywood fairytale.

Let me introduce (or reintroduce) you to The Hollywood Man that once was:

William Holden

John Wayne
James StewartJack LemmonHumphrey BogartRobert RedfordPaul NewmanMarlon BrandoGregory PeckJames DeanWarren BeattyCary GrantGene Kelly



Photos courtesy of Google

2 comments:

  1. Where is James Stewart? He is an extremely dashing man. Brava on adding Marlon Brando, slice of beefcake he is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I just forgot him I guess. I've got to add a link to this post anyways, so Jimmy may show up. There's plenty more not on the list, but these are the ones that stick out to me the most. As for Brando, he became more of a butterball near the end! lol

    ReplyDelete